Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pelican Paddleboat Covers

Talking with a friend who has a Pelican Paddleboat this morning, she mentioned that with all of the wind and rain we've received lately, her boat was taking a beating. She had small limbs and leaves covering the boat and she had to spray it clean before using it.

Of course, me being me, I asked why she hadn't put a cover on it. My friend responded that she thought they were too expensive and didn't think she needed one.

Well, I told her that she could get a good one for $30 or under and that the damage that a falling branch could bring (dent or scratching the paint) could easily make up the price of the cover.

So, anyways, I talked her into getting a cover for her Pelican Paddleboat and now she's saying it was her idea! Geesh!

But what are friends for, right? Here are few covers that I found under the $30 range. Check 'em out and see what you think.Search Amazon.com for paddleboat covers

No comments:

Post a Comment