Saturday, April 10, 2010

We Went Fishing Instead of Paddleboating!

Yeah, while fishing isn't MY favorite thing to do, I will occasionally accompany my husband while he goes pier fishing. Of course, while he brings a fishing pole and a tackle box, I bring a good book to read and a folding chair! Yeah, sad, I know, but it works for us.

This way he gets to fish, we still spend time together, and he doesn't mind that I read while he fishes. We both get to spend time near the water, enjoy the sound of the birds and the rippling water, and the occasional conversation when something happens. Personally, I think one of the reasons he likes this is so that there is another person there to take his picture for when he catches the "BIG" one! hehehe

Anyways, I did take a few pics while we were at Holiday Park (in Southern Florida) this morning and I've added them to the sidebar for your viewing. There were some airboats giving passengers rides into the Everglades while we were there, most of them waved to us, so I took some pics of them, too.

Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment